Camp out at Monstro Camp Tucson, the first annual Tucson campout and congregation of the Monster Rangers. We're at the Catalina State Park - Ringtail Group Camp.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
THERE ARE ONLY 74 CAMPSITES AVAILABLE
NOTE: Do not pay the $15 camping fee (at the gate). Tell them that Steam Crow has arranged to pay for it.
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive Monstro Camp Boggra Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Rangers activities - No hidden fees (Other than project upgrades.)
November 30 (Noon pm) to December 2nd (Noon)
Catalina State Park is located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- Creative Workshops
- Tea with the Master Crow
- Friday & Saturday Pot Luck Suppers
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
Remember to PRE-ORDER Your Monstro Camp Shirt
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Rangers
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- - -
- There is a $5 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional Monstro Camp badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Please fill out our Release Form
- Sorry, no refunds if you can't show up.
- Pets are welcome, but must be leashed and cleaned up after on all trails within Catalina State Park
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools)