Camp out at Monstro Camp Spokane, the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass (Please carpool)
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive Monstro Camp 2018 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
- - -
12 Noon August 24, 2018
11:00 am August 26, 2018
Riverside State Park - Bowl and Pitcher G1 Group Site
Driving Directions to Riverside Bowl and Pitcher Campground: From I-90, Take the Maple Street exit 280 toward Walnut Street, turn left on Walnut Street and cross the Maple Street Bridge. Turn left on Northwest Blvd and travel about five miles. Turn left on Francis Avenue/Highway 291 and travel one mile. Turn left on Rifle Club Rd. Turn left on Aubrey L White Parkway and proceed two miles to the entrance.
Driving Directions to Equestrian Area: From I-90 take exit 277B to Highway 2 west. In Airway Heights turn right (North) on Hayford Road. (Hayford will turn into Trails Road.) Travel approximately 10 miles. Turn left on Equestrian Lane. In .2 miles take your first right onto the gravel Equestrian Campground entrance road.
How do I register/check in at the park?
It is necessary for you to register with park staff. You can be informed of park specific notices such as watering schedules or special programs.
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
-- RECEIVING TRANSMISSION SOON --
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $10 car pass per day (including if you come for just the day.) Paid for at the park gate.
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the Monster Rangers tent
- Additional Monstro Camp badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Sorry, no refunds if you have to cancel
Reserve your camp before they sell out!
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required!
- Monstro Camp California Schedule PDF (Print it and bring it!)
- Potluck Spreadsheet - so we all don't bring the same thing. Fill it out!
Campground Information & Policies
- Sound-emitting electronic equipment is prohibited
- All pets must be kept under physical control and on a leash at all times while in Riverside State Park.
- Seasonal fire restrictions may apply.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Equestrian camping is not allowed in Riverside State Park
General Group & Day Use Notes:
- Fires: are permitted in designated areas only - do not leave them unattended. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Bring your own fire wood.
- Behavior: Park ranger has the authority to remove any or all members of the group whose behavior at any time is in conflict with any state law, becomes detrimental to the health and safety of the group or other users, or becomes so unruly as to affect reasonable enjoyment of the park by others.
- Cleanup: User group is responsible for cleanup of area, failure to do so will result in cleanup fees as well as loss of any use of facility in the future. Contact park staff for inspection prior to departure.
- Signs & Banners: Do not post signs or banners on any trees, post or signs in the park. Temporary signs may be used if they are free standing.
- Alcohol: Keg alcohol and alcoholic punch bowls are not permitted.
- Amplified devices: are not permitted.
- Parking: Do not park vehicles on the lawn area.
- Pets: must be on a leash at all times.
- Misc: Water balloons, straw bales and egg tosses are not permitted.