After Halloween BookHalloween
After Halloween is the third book by Steam Crow, about our favorite holiday.
It is an alphabet book about what the monsters do to make a living, after the haunting of Halloween is over. Richly illustrated and written by Daniel M. Davis, this book is a loving ode to his favorite holiday, Halloween!
After Halloween is:
* About what the monsters of Halloween do to make a living AFTER Halloween
* 64 pages; full of Halloween monster goodness
* An alphabet book good for kids, but also adults
* Inspired by 1970's monster kulture, Edward Gorey, vintage Halloween, and classic animation
* Filled with odd, hardworking monsters from Daniel's imagination