Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues is a classic steampunk adventure book that we wanted to pay homage to.
We chose to handprint these in a retro cream and chalk brown to give this art a vintage vibe, while the paper makes it feel fresh and alive. And heck, the tentacles don't hurt!
We also printed some on 3/4 inch birch plywood, which look especially fetching.
- - -
- Hand-pulled screenprint in our home studio
- Paper serigraph measures 11x17 inches and is printed on 100# Berrylicious French Paper Co. cardstock
- Wood measures 13x19 and is ready to hang
- Each one is individual with unique imperfections
- Signed and numbered by artist Daniel m. Davis
Note: Each one really is different, imperfect and unique. Yours will certainly vary.