Sweet Cherry is really dark, evil, and trouble. No really. Sure, he looks sweet, right? But underneath the maraschino flavor lies the heard of a devilish villain. Or so I hear.
- - -
- This 8x10 lithograph is printed on card-stock in rich, vibrant colors, and has a really pleasing satin matte finish.
- Illustrated by Daniel m. Davis (of Steam Crow) we think that it would look mighty good in your kitchen, or wherever else super cute food lives.
- This is an open-edition print (so we can keep the prices low.)
- 8x10 frames are every to get, and they're cheap. You can afford to frame this art!
- Illustrated and printed in the USA