Camp out at SHINDIG IDAHO, the first annual Idaho campout and congregation of the Monster Scouts. We're at Lake Pend Oreille, at Farragut State Park.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
THERE ARE ONLY 19 CAMPSITES AVAILABLE
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2016 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Scout activities - No hidden fees
August 11 (2:00 pm) to August 13 (1:00 pm)
Farragut State Park. (We've reserved the Ocean Spray and Morel Group Camps.)
- Creative Workshops
- Tea with the Master Crow
- Saturday Pot Luck Supper
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
Remember to PRE-ORDER Your SHINDIG Shirt
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- - -
- There is a $5 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Please fill out our Release Form
- Sorry, no refunds if you can't show up.