Camp out at SHINDIG Colorado, the first annual Colorado campout and congregation of the Monster Scouts.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
THERE ARE ONLY 21 CAMPSITES AVAILABLE
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2016 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Scout activities - No hidden fees
August 4 (2:00 pm) to August 6 (1:00 pm)
The Crow Valley Campground in the Pawnee National Grasslands. (We've reserved group sites Hawk, Lark & Plover.)
- Creative Workshops
- Tea with the Master Crow
- Pot Luck Supper
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
Remember to Reserve Your SHINDIG Shirt
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- - -
- There is a $6 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Please fill out our Release Form
- Sorry, no refunds if you can't show up.