Camp out at Monstro Camp Utah, the infrequent and audacious campout of the Monster Rangers. Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky folks.
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass (Please carpool)
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive Monstro Camp 2018 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Ranger activities
- - -
12 Noon September 14, 2018
11:00 amSeptember 16, 2018
10799 S 1700 E Salem
- 8 Picnic Tables
- A Pavillion with 2 large BBQs
- A 2 story tree house
- A lake!
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
-- RECEIVING TRANSMISSION SOON --
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the Steam Crow Tent
- Additional Monstro Camp badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
Reserve your camp before they sell out!
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required!
- Monstro Camp Schedule PDF (Print it and bring it!)
- Potluck Spreadsheet - so we all don't bring the same thing. Fill it out!
Campground Information & Policies
- This is a no-smoking and no-drinking private campground
- No fires, though there are 2 large BBQs