Camp out at SHINDIG Tucson, the first annual Tucson campout and congregation of the Monster Scouts. We're at the Catalina State Park - Ringtail Group Camp.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony - and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
THERE ARE ONLY 74 CAMPSITES AVAILABLE
NOTE: There is a $15 camping fee ALSO collected per car at the State Park Entrance. We've lowered the cost of the event due to this inconvenience.
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent - can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2017 Gorgon Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Scout activities - No hidden fees (Other than the $15 camping fee.)
November 10 (Noon pm) to November 12th (Noon)
Catalina State Park is located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- Creative Workshops
- Tea with the Master Crow
- Friday & Saturday Pot Luck Suppers
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
Remember to PRE-ORDER Your SHINDIG Shirt
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It's nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stopped (by Monsterologists)
- - -
- There is a $5 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Please fill out our Release Form
- Sorry, no refunds if you can't show up.
- Pets are welcome, but must be leashed and cleaned up after on all trails within Catalina State Park
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools)